Thursday, November 6, 2014

Bitchslicer - Cum Inside

Here is Bitchslicer.
This band got in contact with me some years ago (about 2006) when I was more into the metal and I bought this album from their non-profit label Worldeather Records. If I still had my CD copy I'd rip something better for you, but here's some 128/kilospersecond for you. Maybe a better rip in a year or so or more; the copy is still there, we're just separated by ~1,000 miles.

1 Drag My Own Coffin To Hell
2 Snuffed - NES Ice Hockey Re-Mix
3 Evil Awakening
4 Sodomancer
5 Cum Inside
6 A Return To The Fire
7 Ancient Evil
8 King Cobra (Ode To Thrash)
9 Call Of The Blood God
10 Y.C.H.
11 Touch Of Evil
12 Waitin' For The Devil
13 Dead Bleed
14 Only Freedom Is Blood
15 Out Run The Fire
16 This Is Satan
17 Evil Awakening - Instrumental
18 Snuffed - Instrumental
19 Long Live The End


P+S Here is some more: https://bitchslicer.bandcamp.com/
P+P+S "Cats will succeed were humans have failed."

No comments:

Post a Comment